Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Snowball isn't dead.

THIS version of Snowball is dead. Bunnykill series works sort of like Zelda games. There are multiple Snowballs spanning different movies. Each one is in their own universe. (Though I know Zelda is different because it uses timelines)

Anyway, amazing flash, great action. Great inspiration.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

It was pretty good

Not use to seeing 3D Animation here, but it was pretty good. I have seen better though like Dead Fantasy series.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

So THAT is how it happened!

I never thought of it like this, the black guy DOES look like Coach from behind. Great animation, great humor. Hearing the Valve theme made me giddy inside.

*Dummm.....Dummmm......Duummmm.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

That was hilarious XD

wiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

This is better then PKMN Hunter

No the drawing and sound quality isn't as good but your complex camera angles and intense action more then makes up for it. Mix his great drawing style with your crazy action and you'd have the best Pokemon animation ever.

The Adventures of Loto The Adventures of Loto

Poor slime :(

About time someone parodies Dragon Quest :)

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

FREKING SWEET!

Plus it has my main man ZS doing the sounds. He also did sounds for my movie N.U.K.E. this guy is easily one of the best sound designs on newgrounds.

Marsume responds:

Seriously, I totally agree. It has been such an honor to work with him. The man has so much talent its unbelievable.

Bowser Vs Mario Bowser Vs Mario

SMBZ rip off

But even then, you do it pretty good. Ofcourse not as good as Alvin but good still.

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Yeah, I admit I got 1 or 2 ideas from SMBZ.

Madness - Preloaded II Madness - Preloaded II

This flash had style.

I loved the way you did it when Hank got on the elevator and then the boss guy got on and they started going up the elevator stretching and getting prepared to fight before they went at it. That is pure style right there 10/10

LYRONMARTIS responds:

Thats the ...oh shit... moment :D

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Very heart warming

Feel sorry for the 50 MPH guy. But this flash turned out alot complex then I thought it'd be. Had a compelling story filled with goods and bads and I actually felt for the main character. Great job!